Players Code Of Behaviour (for both training and matches)
- All players, coaches and administrators are to behave in a sportsmanlike manner.
- All coaches, players and administrators must treat the referee and touch judges and other match officials with the utmost respect.
- All coaches, players administrators are to treat the opposition club in a decent and respectful manner. Although a bit of harmless sledging is part the game, all members will avoid making any comment which could be considered to be offensive. These include but are not limited to comments relating to race or ethnicity.
- Players will not engage in foul or dangerous play.
- A player may be immediately removed from the field for displaying behaviour that does not adhere to the clubs code of conduct.
- Any player, coach or administrator seen to behave in a manner which is not supportive of the clubs goals will be asked to appear before the committee to show cause as to why they should not be suspended or expelled from the club.