We are playing Beecroft at McKay Oval, Centennial Park. Games will start at 10:am.
Why should the Ladies come along?
- A Beautiful sunny day in Centennial Park
- Free champagne
- Free cheese and crackers
- A massive raffle with over 30 donated prizes worth over $5,000
- Some quality rugby against Beecroft
For the Fellas –
- Lamb rolls with onion gravy and sausage sambo’s off the BBQ
- Cold Beers
- Lots of ladies drinking free champagne…
Get on the case now and e-mail this to all of your mates and make it a massive day.
Post Game Party
There will be a bus back to the Royal Oak Hotel after the game for more shenanigans into the evening.