On behalf of King’s Old Boys Rugby Club I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who was able to attend and support our Ladies Day on the White Oval. It was a hugely successful day both on and off the field; the spit and Rav’s burger were a huge hit, with the club also accepting kind donations raising money for the Pink Ribbon Foundation. It’s been a tough season for the club, but we were able to get a much needed win on the board against St Ives with a nerve racking 14-12 win.
Special thanks must go to everyone who so kindly donated prizes for our raffle on the day;
- $500 Robert Cliff Master Jewellers Gift Voucher donated by Dan Cliff
- 2 Nights staying at the Crown Plaza, Terrigal donated by Owen Craig
- Sydney Wine Centre Gift Voucher donated by Tim Schwilk
- Ski Hire for 2 at Rhythm Snow Sports Cooma donated by Ned and Ness Jeffries
- 2016 Signed Waratahs Jersey and 8 tickets to the Waratahs v Hurricanes donated by Brendan Davis
I must also mention everyone who worked flat out behind the scenes and made the day run so smoothly; Tim and Sue Templeman, Bella Sufferini, Braden Hall, Ollie Critchley, Jeremy Pendergast, Fabian Davis, Dean Noordeloos, Ben Boulos, Ravin Kumar, all our ladies who kindly baked all the cakes and slices, and the rest of the committee.
Finally, thank you to our sponsors The Kings School, The Kings Old Boys Union, Front Row Media, Budgy Smuggler and especially The Australian Youth Hotel, who kindly put up with the high spirited boys on Saturday night.
Come a support us for the final two rounds of the season:
Round 13 – 23/7/16 vs Beecroft @ Headon Park
Round 14 – 30/7/16 vs Old Iggies @ the Kingdom